FOR ALL YOUR MTB NEEDS

Thursday 10 November 2016

UX REMEMBER THE TROOPS IV



Dejavu come to mind when I talk about this event. I usually have this event on Remembrance Sunday but due to a clash in dates with our local living legend Steve Peats Bike Bonanza I had to move it forward a week. We had exactly the same conditions as we did last year....extremley cold and a spell when the heavens opened and greated us with a soaking of freezing rain. We all must be mad....but us downhill folk are a resilient lot and especially so when it's for charity. All in we raised £550....not as good as last year but still a awesome result....I put it down to no raffle prises this year. You all should be extremely proud and I am for ever greatful for your support. Special shout out to my fiance Karen and her two kids Timera and McKenzie for braving the bitterly cold weather to sort out registration and set the riders off. Brian and Callum for sorting the timing out and Kris for the use of his radios and last but not least Steve Johnson for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment