FOR ALL YOUR MTB NEEDS

Saturday 23 May 2015

URBAN X SPRING FLING


Another great event with some amazing riders, also beautiful weather on the day....what more could you ask for?? There were a few no shows, more that I would like but I guess that is the nature of the beast. The ban ta and the competitive spirit was still as high as always and still made for some awesome racing. This event will always stick in my mind because there were quite a few new faces, first timers at my event and non locals. Some riders drove for hours to get to the event, some riders even drove up the day before and slept in there cars. I was over whelmed to find this out after talking to a few riders, It's commitment like that for our beloved sport that keeps me motivated in bringing you these free events and I just want to say thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment